Hydraulic Suspension Option
Stronga are pleased to announce a stunning limited-time special offer on select HookLoada trailers:
The Stronga Hydraulic Suspension option is included free-of-charge when customers confirm an order on selected HookLoada trailers between September 4th and 30th, 2023. The offer is valid for HL210, HL250, HL260 and HL300 models.
Act now to take advantage of a super high-value offer. Contact Stronga to specify your premium-level HookLoada trailer and enjoy many years of improved efficiency from the world's-leading hook-lift brand - Stronga.
The Details of the Offer
Special Offer Start Date: 4th September 2023
Special Offer End Date: 30th September 2023
The Offer: Hydraulic Suspension option included for free in the standard specification on HookLoada HL210, HL250, HL260 and HL300 trailers ordered within the offer period.
Locations: Offer available globally (hook-lift trailer specifications will vary depending on market).
T&Cs apply: Stronga Special Offer is subject to Stronga's standard Terms & Conditions. To secure free Hydraulic Suspension, you must place and confirm your order before midnight on 30th September 2023. Order confirmation and 20% advance payment required before the deadline.
Investing in Stronga Hydraulic Suspension makes perfect sense. Discover the benefits in the following extract.
All-Terrain, Off-Road Benefits of…
(1) Stronga’s heavy-duty Hydraulic Suspension is perfectly suited for work in the most demanding off-road environments. In contrast to conventional 4-point suspensions, Stronga’s robust and reliable 3-point Hydraulic Suspension doesn’t produce internal torsion forces. Instead, customers choosing Hydraulic Suspension enjoy the benefits of an extremely long service life, even in the toughest conditions, carrying the heaviest loads.
(2) With a supreme level of axle articulation in the most challenging off-road environments, Stronga Hydraulic Suspension reduces tow forces particularly when travelling over mounds or ruts. The outcome is a smoother, more balanced ride with less stress on the components of the hook trailer.
(3) What’s more, large articulation of the axle and suspension leads to reduced towing forces which are especially improved in boggy, muddy conditions, overall reducing the risk of getting stuck. The ability to raise the suspension over undulating terrain is a huge benefit, offering high ground clearance when the terrain gets tough.
(4) A key benefit of the Stronga Hydraulic Suspension is that all 4 (or 6) of the hook trailer’s tyres closely track undulating terrain whilst maintaining ground-contact. This benefit is enabled by the significant travel of the suspension, together with the huge swivel-motion of the unique 3-point design. What’s more, the suspension’s revolutionary roll-stability allows fully laden hook trailers to be transported at higher-than-normal speeds in difficult conditions.
(5) Stronga Hydraulic Axle Suspensions have a far lower requirement for towing power, offering significant improvements in traction when compared to other suspension types.
On-Road Benefits of…
(1) Stronga Hydraulic Suspension offers significantly improved driving comfort at all speeds, on the road. What’s more, with improved dynamic cornering stability, the driver enjoys overall improved safety and stability on the road.
(2) Reduced tyre wear on the road, lifting either or both of the front and rear axle when the trailer is empty. This also offers the added benefit of improved manoeuvrability around corners, plus significant savings in fuel and CO² usage with lower tyre-drag.
(3) Manually setting the suspension to a super low ride height on the road, using the SystaMatic™ remote control, offers significant improvements in stability and speed. This feature also has benefits when off-loading and tipping containers, whereby drivers can set a low suspension height for improved stability and better pick up angles.
Side-Hill Benefits of…
(1) A great feature of Stronga Hydraulic Suspension, using the SystaMatic™ remote control, is the ability to level the chassis of the hook trailer on slopes and side-hills. This is especially useful when off-loading silage into pits and when discharging container loads on side-hills. This benefit makes the Hydraulic Suspension option particularly attractive for customers working in forage harvest applications.
(2) Reduced chassis torsion when operating the hook trailer regularly on tricky side-hills, extending the lifetime of the components of the trailer.
All-Terrain, Combined-Equipment Improvements
(1) When Hydraulic Suspension is added together with CommandSteer™ and the hydraulic drawbar option, the driver enjoys significantly better manoeuvrability, both on and off-road, when travelling around corners. On top of the on-road benefits, improved manoeuvrability offers huge benefits in the field, through gateways, on headlands and around obstacles in the field.
(2) Over the many years of selling Hydraulic Suspensions, we have found at Stronga that the Hydraulic Drawbar is a particularly popular combined-option to go together with the Hydraulic Axle Suspension.
Long Life, Ultra-Strong Equipment
(1) Stronga Hydraulic Suspensions are extremely long life, reliable and well-proven. They are highly capable - lifting the full weight of the trailer, plus the payload, even when the hook trailer is fully loaded. Whilst many manufacturers offer similar solutions, not all Hydraulic Suspensions are created equal.
(2) Stronga Hydraulic Suspensions have extra-bracing, added-strength and improved torsion, where it is needed most. The Stronga design team calculate these areas of extra-stress using dedicated specialist software – the outcome is a super-strength design capable of carrying the highest payloads.
(3) The aforementioned reduced tyre wear offers significant savings in expensive maintenance costs associated with other suspension types. The types of tyres fitted on these large-scale, modern hook trailers tend to be expensive floatation products. Reduce tyre wear offers a huge benefit in relation to ongoing maintenance costs on big, premium-level hook trailers.
The King of Suspension Systems; from Stronga
Customers taking advantage of this stunning special offer enjoys the benefits of feature-rich suspension offering stunning flexibility on the job. Stronga Hydraulic Axle Suspension is the most modern, advanced and application-versatile suspension-type available. It offers more control, more ability and more potential. It is the undeniable king of the available suspension types. Discover the key benefits, summarised below:
(1) With supreme axle-articulation in the most rugged off-road environments, tow forces are significantly reduced. The outcome is a smoother ride with less stress on the trailer’s components.
(2) With smaller towing forces through large articulation, the risk of getting stuck in boggy conditions is greatly reduced. What’s more, the ability to raise the suspension in undulating environments offers higher ground clearance.
(3) A lower towing power requirement offers significant improvements in traction when compared to other suspension types.
(4) Driving comfort is significantly improved at all speeds when coupled together with the CommandSteer™ option. What’s more, with improved dynamic cornering stability, the driver enjoys overall improved safety and stability.
(5) Reduced tyre wear on the road, lifting either or both of the front and rear axle. This offers the added benefit of improved manoeuvrability around corners, plus significant savings in fuel and CO² usage.
(6) Setting the suspension to a low ride height on the road offers improvements in stability and speed. This also has benefits when off-loading and tipping containers with stability improved and better pick-up angles.
(7) Levelling the chassis on side-hills offers benefits when off-loading materials. Reduced chassis torsion when operating on tricky side-hills extends the lifetime of the trailer.
(8) Long life, reliable and well-proven suspension, capable of lifting the full weight of the trailer, plus the payload, even when the trailer is fully loaded.
(9) Significant savings in expensive tyre maintenance costs with the ability to raise axles on the road.
(10) In situations where you are unfortunate to get a puncture, driver’s can easily lift the axle and change the tyre without using a jack.
Your Limited-Time Opportunity to Invest in Iconic
September 2023 is your chance to take advantage of a once-in-a-lifetime offer.
It is a special month when you can take advantage of stunning deal for the undisputed king of suspension systems.
This is not just a discounted price offer. This is a super high-value, sought-after suspension system included free-of-charge as part of your brand-new HookLoada trailer. Can you afford to miss out?
Contact our sales team today for full terms and conditions of the special offer. Act now on your limited-time opportunity to invest in iconic.
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - 01992 519000