Introducing the 30t HookLoada - The future is so much bigger than the past
Stronga are the original designers and manufacturers of the world famous HookLoada trailer, ground demountable container transport system. HookLoada HL300DT is the latest and largest model to be introduced to the globally recognised Stronga hook lift series, delivering pure power, passion and prowess in heavy material and high bulk capacity transport.
1. 15% more fuel efficient*. 15% less fuel usage equates to a saving of 1.3L per hour and 1350L per 1000 hours.
2. 15% more time doing what you want to do. Save up to 3.6 hours per day.
3. 15% lower labour cost. What could you save annually?
4. 15% fewer tractor hours per tonne transported.
5. 15% fewer journeys.
* HL300DT carries 15% more weight and consumes similar amounts of fuel as HL260T XL (same tyres, conditions etc.).
Max power, productivity and performance
Stronga HookLoada HL300DT is the most powerful tri-axle trailer available in the hook loader market today. The class-leading hooklift trailer is already proving to be a remarkably popular and hugely valuable transport solution for high output commercial users across a range of markets (agriculture, construction and waste to name a few).
Re-imagine hooklift transport capacity
HookLoada HL300DT accepts even longer containers than any of our previous designs. The hook tower stroke is now 300mm longer than the next model in the range, allowing professional operators to load hooklift containers up the 8100mm long. That equates to over 50m³ load capacity for excellent efficiency in bulky material transport.
Carry heavy loads while protecting the soil
Michelin CargoXbib UltraFlex tyres operate at low pressure, reducing soil compaction and increasing ground protection, thereby preserving farmland productivity. Stronga customers are quickly noticing the benefits of getting to harvest earlier in the year without damaging subsoil, thanks to HookLoada HL300DT’s Michelin flotation UltraFlex tyres.
Unthinkable hooklift power
HookLoada HL300DT has an ultra-low tare weight from extensive use of extra-strong Hardox and Weldox in the construction, ensuring optimal payload and maximum power. The ultra-powerful design means HookLoada HL300DT customers can now pick up and tip 30 tonnes at any one time for unthinkable levels of efficiency.
Optional Stronga EPS technology
The Stronga Electronic Power Steering (EPS) sensor controls the steering function of the axle to improve cornering stability. Stronga EPS operates without mechanical connection between the tractor hitch and trailer axles, reducing tare weight, minimising fuel usage and increasing payload.
The 30 tonne hook lift trailer design also features several ultra-light, extra-strong aluminium components such as mudguards, a toolbox and side rails which all help to further reduce hook equipment tare weight.
A benchmark for hooklift equipment
The stunning HookLoada HL300DT standard specification can be further developed with additional optional equipment to extend performance, efficiency and productivity further:
- Stronga QuickLoada. Fast tipping valve – 5X faster tipping and picking up speeds.
- Stronga hydraulic suspension. Smooth 14° articulation (10% better than others) for comfort on any terrain.
- Remote control console. Full visual control of trailer steering, tipping and offloading functions.
- Inbuilt filtering systems. 1 for steering and 1 for main functions. Clean oil, long life components.
- Hydraulic bumper. Added safety on the road and in the field.