Optimum-size half pipe tipper
The DL900HP model delivers increased productivity, efficiency and profitability in heavy material transport. Specialist Stronga dump trailers are engineered for optimal performance, designed for comfort, and built-to-last in harsh environments.
Keep heavy materials in transit even when working on challenging slopes and slippery surfaces. With DL900HP, you get everything you need to boost productivity and uptime while reducing your daily operating costs.
Versatility & performance
High speed heavy materials, on & off road
Strong front-mounted tipping cylinder
Considering component quality
• LED Lighting – The DL900HP model comes with LED lights as standard and uses the sealed wiring system fitted to all Stronga trailers, preventing water damage and allowing the light units to be easily replaced in the event of damage.
• Full Hardox Body – The floor and sides on the DL900HP model are 6mm thick Hardox 450 steel. The pressed design of the body adds to the overall rigidity while the body has a generous cubic capacity to ensure that stated loads can always be carried.
• Large Cubic Capacities – Large cubic capacities and robust build make the DL900HP tipper trailer ideal for carrying muck, rubble, stone and more. The elevated tipping point and high tipping angle allows the load to be deposited into high heaps.
• Hydraulic Door Design – The DL900HP tipper includes a hydraulic rear door in the standard specification to improve the ease of your transport operations.
• Paint Finish – Stronga use the best methods for preparing steel for painting. Each tipper trailer is shot-blasted to create a profile for the paint to adhere to, improving adhesion and protection offered to steel. Each Stronga half pipe tipper is finished to the highest-quality.
This is no overnight phenomenon…
The DL900HP model is no overnight phenomenon. It has evolved through multiple generations of strong dump trailers. These tipper trailers are developed under our vision of only building long life, highly reliable products. This vision creates lasting value.
See the DL900HP half pipe tipper trailer in action in the video.
5150 kg @ 65 km/h
Load sensing for hydraulic brakes.
WABCO air brakes on all wheels of the half pipe tipper trailer.
Load Sensing Valve (LSV) for air brakes.
Dual air and hydraulic brake system.
Automatic slack adjusters.
Load Sensing Valve (LSV) for hydraulic suspension.
Bolted-on ball towing hitch, Scharmuller type, 80mm diameter.
Swivel towing hitch, Scharmuller type. 50mm diameter eyelet.
Air suspension with height controlling valve.
Hydraulic suspension for optimum axle travel. Watch video >
Hydraulic drawbar for easy levelling and high comfort. Watch video >
Multi-position sprung drawbar for high comfort at speed.
Lockable steel toolbox. Various sizes available.
Contact us for more information >
Aluminium side protection rails.
Two super-bright LED working lights at the rear of the half pipe tipper trailer.
Rear towing eyelet mounting plate for VBG rear drawbar.
Rear mounted hydraulic brake connection.
Rear mounted light connection 7-pin socket.
|Tare weight||ca. 5500kg|
|Drawbar load||3500kg (4000kg*)|
|Sprung suspension capacity||24000kg|
|Standard transport capacity||11m³|
|Oil requirement||36,7 litres|
|Minimum draft requirement||150HP|
|Bottom tickness||6mm HARDOX 450|
|Side tickness||6mm HARDOX 450|
|Body height inside||1000mm|
|Body length inside||5180mm|
|Maximum width (standard wheels)||2550mm|
|Standard wheels||600/55 R26,5|
All weights and measurements are subject to half pipe tipper trailer specification and regional laws. Specification, weights and payload may vary on fast tow models. As we are continually improving our products, technical details, masses and measurements are given as reference values only.